Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Toxic Anger

Anger... 
Rage...
Chaos...

Strong... 
Toxic...
Seductive...

I'll never understand why someone would do something they know would rip someone's heart out, then once the deed is done and you see the person suffering, the offending party continues to stomp on that barely beating heart. Where is the appeal in that? Why did people turned into these heartless, soulless creatures? 

My son is being raised in this world... this toxic, anger driven, fear ridden world... and it scares the shit out of me. I can't even begin to think of the way things will be when he's my age without a chill traveling up my spine. I then think about how these sweet, innocent children turn into these heartless bastards. How did that happen? When did things become so flawed and inconsiderate? What happened to people wanting the best for their fellow man? 

It seems anger is the only emotion one truly takes pride in anymore.

Lusting after blood...
Craving pure fury...
Seeking total destruction...

Toxic anger.

2 comments:

brittneyrae said...

Scares me too. I'm heavily considering moving to some place better than America to raise him. I'd hate tobsee.how much worse this place gets before It gets better.

I love you!❤

Caitlin said...

Matt and I have had the same thought... I want Jax to have a more cultured environment.

I love you, too. :)